Get a Quote
Businesses like restaurants, laboratories and industrial pits produce large amounts of liquid waste on a regular basis. REMONDIS offers a comprehensive range of liquid waste removal, transport and disposal services across Australia. Our ‘one stop shop’ approach to the liquid and hazardous waste requirements of business and industry complements our solid waste and recycling services.
Whether you need regular, scheduled transport or rapid response in emergencies, we will work to find a solution to meet your needs.
We carry out the collection and disposal of liquid waste safely and responsibly
We will assess and advise collection frequency according to your needs
We conduct recycling and waste management workshops
Our waste audits help you identify ways to improve your sustainability rates
- Septic tanks
- Grease traps
- Oily water
- Wash waters
- Prescribed waste
- Waste oil
- Drilling mud
- Plastic, metal and glass
- Food and garden organics
- Products exposed to radiation and chemical hazards
*Criteria may vary across states and territories.
via vacuum loading vehicles powered by industrial vacuum technology
TREATMENT & DISPOSAL
Grease traps stop solid grease and light waste particles from entering our waterways and landfill. They need regular maintenance to ensure optimal functionality and prevent events like blockages, overspills and flooding.
Depending on the size of your business, grease traps should be serviced between two and six times annually.
REMONDIS conducts safe and responsible grease trap cleaning services, where waste collected is recycled into mulch and compost and then reused as new products.
Our grease trap cleaning service encompasses:
- Assessment of grease to water ratio
- Recommendations to empty liquid and solid debris, remove blockages etc
- Complete fat, oil and grease (FOG) removal
- Washing and scraping of walls and baffles
- Inspection of inlet and outlet points
- Deodorisation and replacement of lids
- Reporting of trap condition and abnormalities
- Trap audits to maintain service quality